Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Baseball Hero


Well, since I am blogging again, I wanted to share with everyone that Christian is our baseball hero. Monday, May 3rd, Christian had his first baseball game. Dan was is Raleigh, NC, Paige had dance at 6:45 so I was the typical American Mom and was trying to be in two places at once.


Our good friend Seth was able to attend the game when I left. The game was tied with players in scoring position. The count was 3 and 2. Christian hits a double and drives in 2 runs. Our team wins their 1st game and Christian is the baseball hero.


If you didn't hear about this on his car ride home.......A: you weren't in my speed dial or B: he didn't have enough time to call you.

1 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

OH MY STARS he is starting to REALLY look like DAN! He always has but now - WOW! He's such a cutie!

Post a Comment