Sunday, November 22, 2009

Whirlwind Of A Couple Weeks

Dan has been busy traveling since his Mom and Aunt Janet have left. Paige has had strep twice and Christian has had the flu. Does this sound like anybody elses life? We've gotten to know the doctor pretty well. Now we need to stay healthy for the upcoming holidays.

We hosted card club this weekend, which thanks to Patsy, we had turkey and dressing sandwiches. I made party potatoes from scratch since there aren't any frozen hash browns over here. I like to say they were made with love.

I tried to have some of my Christmas things up so everyone could see. Unfortunately, the tree kept tipping over. Dan caught it one time. Yesterday I made the game time decision to take the tree down to the basement. Becky reminded me that every year my tree falls. There must be something wrong with me. I still have Christmas spirit though.

Today was a nice relaxing day. Dan helped me book flights, hotels, and theater tickets for London and we finished with Paige having riding lessons. Dan was there to watch.

Next week Mom will be over. We are so excited to have another visitor. In closing I would like to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. As we start into the holiday season, we take time to consider how thankful we are for our family and friends. Even though we won't see everyone, you are close to our hearts. You have helped shape who we are as a family. Remember to enjoy the time you have together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment